Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Meeting of the Minds, or Welcome Back to Butt Heads Homestead

Ren came by for a visit, yesterday.

She is still very, very Ren, just in case you were wondering.

Still bossy, still stubborn, still has chin feathers. 
As soon as she walked through the gate, Ren took on Dosidoe. 
Of course, Becky had to get in on the act.

And then they all separated, and Ren marched over to her favorite browsing spot, and Dosidoe and Becky joined the rest of the herd.

Just like old times.


I am afraid.
I am very afraid.
My fortune cookie said
"Chill while you can, big project coming."

No kidding.

And no one would trade with me.
Think i should play the lottery numbers on the back side?


1 comment:

Queenacres said...

You have HOW many does bred this year? Oh yea....big project. Kid pens and barns....I can see them....
And for the summer....reinforced double steel lidded buck pens.