Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gumshoe

It is a well known fact that i will walk a mile out of my way to step in a wad of bubble gum.

I hate bubblegum.

I don't chew bubble gum.

I don't let my children have bubble gum.

It grosses me out to find it in the trash when it hasn't been encased in paper first.

I really hate bubble gum.

The Crew thinks this is very funny.  When they are finished with their gum, they offer to stick it directly to the bottom of my shoe so that i don't have to worry about making a trip.

Yesterday, they came to help process peaches, and brought me a happy day prezzy.  I love prezzies, truly i do.  And this one is priceless.  I have now been pre-disastered, so i no longer need to worry about watching my step in parking lots and playgrounds.

There are three wads of gum there, all lovingly chewed, just for me, and the background of the shadowbox is all sticks of gum.

They are all so thoughtful.  Is it any wonder i love them so?


1 comment:

aprilof2 said...

ROTFL...actually it's a wonder that you love us at all!!!!