Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maybe I Should Have Saved It For TWO Hundred....

When i had the inspiration for One Hundred, i figured it would take me a couple of days to list one hundred things that i loved and/or am thankful for.  Thought it would be a work in progress.  I actually did it in less than a couple of hours.  However, i have been unable to turn off the faucet.  I keep thinking of things that i love.  Things that i am so very grateful for.  I am truly lucky. 

Since i used some of my hundred for the running air conditioner gag, i want to reclaim those spots.  these absolutely MUST be on the list!!

#6    The goatie girlz watching me move around the yard, all lined up at the fence, chewing their bubble gum
#37  Baby goaties with Zoomies or Happy Feet
#53  My Custome Home (don't really like it, but am most thankful for it)
#99  The ability to stay at home and raise my children

This has actually been a very interesting excersize...you ought to try it some time, just for fun. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 100 has inspired me, I plan to do one soon.

Your comment problem really sucks. Been trying to leave a comment 5 times. Love you, LOVE your blog.

QA