Monday, September 24, 2012

Self-Browsing Sparkin' Sparta Grows Up To Be Self-Breeding Sparkin' Sparta

Susan sent me some pictures of Sparkin' Sparta this weekend.  He is still a growing boy, and looking quite manly.

Feelin' quite manly, too.

He is in lockdown right now because he has been feeling so manly, and has been trying to share the love.

Of course, i am laughing my socks off, because when i was dealing with his wandering ways and threatening to throw him on the grill, Susan kept talking me out of it.

Now she gets it.

Ellie May asks what i am laughing about, and i told her that Sparta was doin' time in the kidding stall because he bred Susan's Grand Dam and Leader Of The Pack (and herd queen) Faith.

A SpartaXFaith breeding is not the first one that would come to mind.  No matter how wonderful Faith is.

Ellie just looked at me.

I said, "He got out."

She replied, "Alive?"


1 comment:

Queenacres said...

He's sharin' somethin!