Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BFF

I am so proud.

This is the very first picture that i have downloaded from my camera onto this blog, all by myself  (the donkey shots were all Susan's, and she held my hand to get them posted.  Thank you Susan, dear Susan.) 

Never mind that it is not the picture i wanted to post today.   Never mind that it took me all day to do it.  Never mind that the "file" took a very circuitous route to get here.

I have downloaded a picture from my camera to the blog.

Aren't you proud, too, Natalie?  I am revving up the engine on the orange Vega with brown doors and bald tires.  Wooo Hoooo Baby!!!!!

This is one of my favorite goatie pictures.  I call it "Best Friends Forever"  because this was quite the trio in the doe yard.  Lucy on the left, is no longer at Tails Up.  Last fall she and Ren went north about 60 miles to another homestead.  We sure hated giving her up, she has such a great personality, but that was one of those hard decisions that had to be made.  And we know she has a great new home.  In the middle is my beloved Chickory Blossom.  You can be sure this will not be the last picture you see of that spoiled brat.  And on the right is herd queen and baby maker extraordinaire, Lace.

I was hoping to introduce you to George and Ralph today.  Now that we have the download thing figured out, we will try it again tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Bill W. said...

Great pic......and I'm so proud of your becoming techno-savvy.