Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No Comment

I have had more fun with the comments y'all have sent in the last two days, and i thought i might share some of them with you, since i have only just now figured out how to allow comments on the blog.  Think i got that thing fixed, so if ya got something to say, shout it out and let's see if i might actually be making headway on this technology thing.  Come on, when i said i started a blog...ME, might i remind you...you KNEW there were gonna be a few glitches along the way, right?  Let me know if i got it fixed. ok?

Here are some of my favorite comments pulled from emails:

 I love it!  And you're ahead of me - I don't have a blog!  But Ellie May and Jethro???

LOL - a blog of all things.

omg. hilarious!  the mental picture of you and Susan hoisting that poor animal up in the tree had me rolling on the floor!   do I think I'll be slaughtering my own meat, nay I say, but I can sure enjoy your stories!

i would like a conversian van that seats eight with DVD player instead of a cadillac

Thanks for the warning....and I'm glad I took the advice.  I'm still not believing it!!!  But I've read it all and think it's great!!

and my personal favorite.....
A blog?!?!?!?  You don't even know how to check your voicemail!!!!  You make me laugh.

And You All made me laugh....Thank You.
P.S.  If i got the comments thingy fixed, i am gonna try my hand at posting pictures next.  No, really!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Have enjoyed the read!!!