Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Does Secret Code Of Honor

The narrative for this video has been passed around for years, Susan, Dear Susan gave me a copy of it early on in the process, and i have shared it with many, as well.

Somebody finally made a video of it, and Susan shared with me, so i am sharing with you.

We are supposed to meet up with Uncle Boo this weekend, and i have been sweating the timing, i sure wish Chickory B and Miss Becks would drop those puppies....i mean goaties, so i could get all my ducks in a row, so to speak, to keep the wheels turning for about 20 hours without us.  Kids in that time frame will certainly throw a monkey wrench in things.
 
I can't think of any more animal analogies, so i will quit and go stand out in the middle of the doe yard and bellow, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!" to insure an uneventful weekend in the barn.
 
Watch the video.
You'll get the joke.

1 comment:

Queenacres said...

I knew you'd love it...she did a great job with it!